Thursday, March 29, 2012

DB2/400 to SQL2000 Conversion

I am hoping someone in this group can lead me to some whitepapers that
discuss converting a legacy AS400 DB2 database to SQL2000 using DTS. I
believe the AS400 is SNA so I'll probably need to connect through a Host
Integration server. I don't need the details now, just a high level
overview."Cobra Pilot" <gary@.canoodlenest.com> wrote in message
news:74APa.64$_K5.47@.fe01.atl2.webusenet.com...
> I am hoping someone in this group can lead me to some whitepapers that
> discuss converting a legacy AS400 DB2 database to SQL2000 using DTS. I
> believe the AS400 is SNA so I'll probably need to connect through a Host
> Integration server. I don't need the details now, just a high level
> overview.

Microsoft has some information on migrating from DB2 to SQL2000 (including a
white paper on DTS) here:

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/evalua...ibm/default.asp

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment