Thursday, March 29, 2012

DBA - Service Request Form

Hi,
I'm looking to implement a paper-based service request form for all DBA
related activities i.e., adding logins, users, tables etc... granting
permissions, dropping objects, etc... Does anyone have a link to an online
form that I can start with or have an in-house form (.doc) that I can use to
build my form?
No need to recreate the wheel if it has already been done.
Thanks in advance.
JerryHi Jerry,
I made a long ago with excel file for the form. I have to find it from my
doc somewhere but it may give you a basic idea where you can start with.
I can attach it to you, let me know what email address you would like me to
send.
-- Sharing is a good thing...
Sunny
"Jerry Spivey" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking to implement a paper-based service request form for all DBA
> related activities i.e., adding logins, users, tables etc... granting
> permissions, dropping objects, etc... Does anyone have a link to an onlin
e
> form that I can start with or have an in-house form (.doc) that I can use
to
> build my form?
> No need to recreate the wheel if it has already been done.
> Thanks in advance.
> Jerry
>
>|||Thanks. The address for this account will work fine.
Jerry
"SangHunJung" <SangHunJung@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E6ACFE30-A74E-4120-B09C-9CEF3380A41D@.microsoft.com...[vbcol=seagreen]
> Hi Jerry,
> I made a long ago with excel file for the form. I have to find it from my
> doc somewhere but it may give you a basic idea where you can start with.
> I can attach it to you, let me know what email address you would like me
> to
> send.
> -- Sharing is a good thing...
> Sunny
> "Jerry Spivey" wrote:
>

No comments:

Post a Comment